Our adorable seven are ready for their forever homes! I just love the looks on both little faces in this picture. This group is by far the friendliest that we have ever encountered, and they are not shy about demanding some love. It’s going to be hard for our foster homes to say goodbye to these little guys, but we know they are bound for bigger and better things!
- Oliver is looking for a patient and experienced adopter to give all his love to! Oliver is a… instagram.com/p/BYvpoA3lqF9/ 1 week ago
- Join and help @blackcatrescue spread the word. Donate a tweet a day. mo.nu/r/blackcatresc… ☞ justcoz.org 2 weeks ago
- Kids' t-shirts on sale now! Proceeds go directly to helping the cats in our care.… instagram.com/p/BYOFhirlU_-/ 3 weeks ago
- Donate a tweet a day to @blackcatrescue. Click the link and become a supporter mo.nu/r/blackcatresc… ☞ justcoz.org 1 month ago
- Beckie is very shy and timid. She likes laying in the sink and is finally starting to like… instagram.com/p/BWxuCgyluzq/ 2 months ago
Search the Archives
Most Popular Posts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.