I felt right at home studying Spanish in Guatemala after I met this little guy—a beautiful black cat who is a permanent resident at the Mountain School. His official job title is pest control, but he really excels at lap-warming. He charmed all of the students, and gave me an opportunity to talk about the difficulties faced by black cats in shelters across the U.S.A.
- #Adoptable What's better than one cat in a box? 📦 Two! Sweet Andi is looking for a furever home with a kitty she c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- #TransformationTuesday #HappyTail Rosebud came to us in July with high thyroid levels and was completely covered in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- June is Adopt-A-Cat Month! New shirts on sale to raise awareness for cat adoption, and to help raise funds to care… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Enzo thinks he is trying out to be in the Kitty Halftime Show. We think he's a star! Adoptable in MA ❤️ @ Arlington… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Meet Lola! Lola has a severe case of pica, which basically means she eats and chews on lots of inedible things. Her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Search the Archives
September 2011 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Most Popular Posts
Join 18,214 other followers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.