I felt right at home studying Spanish in Guatemala after I met this little guy—a beautiful black cat who is a permanent resident at the Mountain School. His official job title is pest control, but he really excels at lap-warming. He charmed all of the students, and gave me an opportunity to talk about the difficulties faced by black cats in shelters across the U.S.A.
- Pickles is waiting to find his forever home! Pickles is playful, social, and loves other cats,… instagram.com/p/BTRT1EJlq_N/ 5 days ago
- Donate a tweet a day to @blackcatrescue. Spread the word and make a difference. mo.nu/r/blackcatresc… ☞ justcoz.org 2 weeks ago
- Salem (formerly Rocky) was adopted two years ago from BCR. When he first came to us he was a bit… instagram.com/p/BSBiwchgkph/ 1 month ago
- Meet Pickles! #blackcatrescue #adoptable #fostercat instagram.com/p/BR_JPzCg8la/ 1 month ago
- Zeke was adopted! Congrats! #blackcatrescue #happytail #adopted #nokill #tuxedocat #blackcat instagram.com/p/BRo0vzsgzG0/ 1 month ago
Search the Archives
Most Popular Posts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.