Snoopy was left at a large, traditional animal shelter half-bald from a bad case of fleas by an owner who couldn’t afford a vet. At the shelter Snoopy was very scared and hissed a lot, so the staff contacted Black Cat Rescue. The shelter kept her to be spayed, and then she came to a tranquil Black Cat Rescue foster home where she could relax.
- June is Adopt-A-Cat Month! New shirts on sale to raise awareness for cat adoption, and to help raise funds to care… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Enzo thinks he is trying out to be in the Kitty Halftime Show. We think he's a star! Adoptable in MA ❤️ @ Arlington… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Meet Lola! Lola has a severe case of pica, which basically means she eats and chews on lots of inedible things. Her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Happy New Year! Jade looks forward to finding a forever home in 2021! @ Massachusetts instagram.com/p/CJhHdJaJzfL/… 8 months ago
- Check out our final newsletter of 2020 to read about this year's highlights! bit.ly/BCRMews-12-2020 8 months ago
Search the Archives
Most Popular Posts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.