Snoopy was left at a large, traditional animal shelter half-bald from a bad case of fleas by an owner who couldn’t afford a vet. At the shelter Snoopy was very scared and hissed a lot, so the staff contacted Black Cat Rescue. The shelter kept her to be spayed, and then she came to a tranquil Black Cat Rescue foster home where she could relax.
- #Adoptable What's better than one cat in a box? 📦 Two! Sweet Andi is looking for a furever home with a kitty she c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- #TransformationTuesday #HappyTail Rosebud came to us in July with high thyroid levels and was completely covered in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- June is Adopt-A-Cat Month! New shirts on sale to raise awareness for cat adoption, and to help raise funds to care… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Enzo thinks he is trying out to be in the Kitty Halftime Show. We think he's a star! Adoptable in MA ❤️ @ Arlington… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Meet Lola! Lola has a severe case of pica, which basically means she eats and chews on lots of inedible things. Her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Search the Archives
Most Popular Posts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.