Snoopy was left at a large, traditional animal shelter half-bald from a bad case of fleas by an owner who couldn’t afford a vet. At the shelter Snoopy was very scared and hissed a lot, so the staff contacted Black Cat Rescue. The shelter kept her to be spayed, and then she came to a tranquil Black Cat Rescue foster home where she could relax.
- Shirts on sale now! Support homeless cats! bonfire.com/bcr-summer-2018 #cats #boston #donate https://t.co/4e6KfsPeFi 1 day ago
- New shirts are here! Available for 2 weeks only! bonfire.com/bcr-summer-201… instagram.com/p/BmUCaq1nvjK/… 6 days ago
- Fermi loves laundry day! Fermi is diabetic and looking for a forever home in MA. He would love to help you with you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Cats make great companions, and may even share many of your passions, like birdwatching.… instagram.com/p/Bgw0p9Enyak/ 4 months ago
- Balki is at the vet for a checkup, vaccines, and blood work. Wish him luck! @ VCA City Cats… instagram.com/p/BgPePLbH_ue/ 5 months ago
Search the Archives
Most Popular Posts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.