Snoopy was left at a large, traditional animal shelter half-bald from a bad case of fleas by an owner who couldn’t afford a vet. At the shelter Snoopy was very scared and hissed a lot, so the staff contacted Black Cat Rescue. The shelter kept her to be spayed, and then she came to a tranquil Black Cat Rescue foster home where she could relax.
- bonfire.com/bcr-2018 Buy a shirt, support #cats! 9 hours ago
- Rescue. Foster. Adopt. #blackcatrescue #cats #blackcats #rescue #foster #adopt #nokill… instagram.com/p/Bd_ih_EHS7s/ 3 days ago
- Boston-area supporters! Come to the @blackcatrescue fundraiser at @flatbreadsville on Tuesday,… instagram.com/p/Bd3CIsSnpJV/ 6 days ago
- Before and after. Martin was terrified in a shelter and was sitting with his head in the corner… instagram.com/p/Bc5tOqNnzpK/ 1 month ago
- Adopt a friend. Save a life. blackcatrescue.com @ Massachusetts instagram.com/p/BcfcHmenHmC/ 1 month ago
Search the Archives
Most Popular Posts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.