Snoopy was left at a large, traditional animal shelter half-bald from a bad case of fleas by an owner who couldn’t afford a vet. At the shelter Snoopy was very scared and hissed a lot, so the staff contacted Black Cat Rescue. The shelter kept her to be spayed, and then she came to a tranquil Black Cat Rescue foster home where she could relax.
- #adoptoliver blackcatrescue.com #cats #adopt #nokill #blackcats #foster #boston #somerville… instagram.com/p/Bab9kkHH7OO/ 6 hours ago
- FINAL DAY to order a @blackcatrescue #halloween shirt to help support our homeless #cats. Order… instagram.com/p/BZ_KVw3HgwK/ 1 week ago
- Oliver isn't sure how he feels about this Halloween business. #blackcatrescue #adoptable @… instagram.com/p/BZ9lJ7-nENu/ 1 week ago
- Join and help @blackcatrescue spread the word. Donate a tweet a day. mo.nu/r/blackcatresc… ☞ justcoz.org 1 week ago
- 2 days left to order a @blackcatrescue Halloween shirt to help support our homeless cats! bonfire.com/bcr-halloween-… https://t.co/FCadNVp6Ue 1 week ago
Search the Archives
Most Popular Posts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.