Snoopy was left at a large, traditional animal shelter half-bald from a bad case of fleas by an owner who couldn’t afford a vet. At the shelter Snoopy was very scared and hissed a lot, so the staff contacted Black Cat Rescue. The shelter kept her to be spayed, and then she came to a tranquil Black Cat Rescue foster home where she could relax.
- Pickles is waiting to find his forever home! Pickles is playful, social, and loves other cats,… instagram.com/p/BTRT1EJlq_N/ 5 days ago
- Donate a tweet a day to @blackcatrescue. Spread the word and make a difference. mo.nu/r/blackcatresc… ☞ justcoz.org 3 weeks ago
- Salem (formerly Rocky) was adopted two years ago from BCR. When he first came to us he was a bit… instagram.com/p/BSBiwchgkph/ 1 month ago
- Meet Pickles! #blackcatrescue #adoptable #fostercat instagram.com/p/BR_JPzCg8la/ 1 month ago
- Zeke was adopted! Congrats! #blackcatrescue #happytail #adopted #nokill #tuxedocat #blackcat instagram.com/p/BRo0vzsgzG0/ 1 month ago
Search the Archives
Most Popular Posts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.