Snoopy was left at a large, traditional animal shelter half-bald from a bad case of fleas by an owner who couldn’t afford a vet. At the shelter Snoopy was very scared and hissed a lot, so the staff contacted Black Cat Rescue. The shelter kept her to be spayed, and then she came to a tranquil Black Cat Rescue foster home where she could relax.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search the Archives
Most Popular Posts
- A History of Black Cats - the good. the bad. the thoughtfully creative.
- Happy Tail: Storm
- Congratulations Suzie!
- Special Guest Post: Black Cat Valentine's Day - Adopt!
- Penelope's Positive Prognosis
- 2013: Black Cat Rescue's Year in Review
- Where are they Meow: Snoopy
- Happy Tail Tuesday: Apollo has been Adopted!
- Happy Tails: Velcro and Squid!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.