Snoopy was left at a large, traditional animal shelter half-bald from a bad case of fleas by an owner who couldn’t afford a vet. At the shelter Snoopy was very scared and hissed a lot, so the staff contacted Black Cat Rescue. The shelter kept her to be spayed, and then she came to a tranquil Black Cat Rescue foster home where she could relax.
- Cats make great companions, and may even share many of your passions, like birdwatching.… instagram.com/p/Bgw0p9Enyak/ 1 month ago
- Balki is at the vet for a checkup, vaccines, and blood work. Wish him luck! @ VCA City Cats… instagram.com/p/BgPePLbH_ue/ 2 months ago
- Balki is at the vet for a checkup, vaccines, and blood work. Wish… instagram.com/p/BgPd7EHl3OCk… 2 months ago
- Count the cats. . . #blackcatrescue #adopt #foster #louieandbaby #scaredycats #blackcats… instagram.com/p/Be5wSqMnbi1/ 3 months ago
- No one will be able to take their eyes off of you when you’re wearing a @blackcatrescue shirt.… instagram.com/p/Bet27F0HIGT/ 3 months ago
Search the Archives
Most Popular Posts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.