Snoopy was left at a large, traditional animal shelter half-bald from a bad case of fleas by an owner who couldn’t afford a vet. At the shelter Snoopy was very scared and hissed a lot, so the staff contacted Black Cat Rescue. The shelter kept her to be spayed, and then she came to a tranquil Black Cat Rescue foster home where she could relax.
- Sweetpea likes to play all day everyday! blackcatrescue.com/adoption-profi… #blackcatrescue… instagram.com/p/BVnf1xZlX6Y/ 3 days ago
- Jackie is still waiting to be adopted! All June adoptions only $10! blackcatrescue.com @ Boston,… instagram.com/p/BVhsnDDlGcD/ 5 days ago
- Only 1 more day to buy a BCR shirt! bonfire.com/bcr-spring-201… 1 week ago
- Purchase a @blackcatrescue shirt at bonfire.com/bcr-spring-2017 to help us provide medical care… instagram.com/p/BU7zQqpF0mq/ 2 weeks ago
- $10 cat adoptions throughout June! blackcatrescue.com #blackcatrescue #adopt @bestfriends… instagram.com/p/BU4sY-UlKhW/ 3 weeks ago
Search the Archives
Most Popular Posts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.