Snoopy was left at a large, traditional animal shelter half-bald from a bad case of fleas by an owner who couldn’t afford a vet. At the shelter Snoopy was very scared and hissed a lot, so the staff contacted Black Cat Rescue. The shelter kept her to be spayed, and then she came to a tranquil Black Cat Rescue foster home where she could relax.
- Zeke was adopted! Congrats! #blackcatrescue #happytail #adopted #nokill #tuxedocat #blackcat instagram.com/p/BRo0vzsgzG0/ 1 week ago
- Our friends are raising some funds to promote literacy and a love of reading in Armenia generosity.com/community-fund… 2 weeks ago
- Chasing rainbows. #blackcatrescue #philador #adoptable #seniorcat #caturday #rainbows #cats @… instagram.com/p/BQGGh4oALib/ 1 month ago
- Punxsutawney Philador says wake him up when winter's over.… instagram.com/p/BQA4jitgMj8/ 1 month ago
- Philador's [remaining] teeth looked great at his dental checkup. This senior is looking for a forever home in MA.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
Search the Archives
Most Popular Posts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.